Thursday, October 26, 2006

Long time no post...

I know i've not posted in some time.. but here i am with the whole new look..

I've even added a video section...which i'll try to change every week.. how about it??

Sup...tell me, do u like this one or the previous one? Its just a change of template.. so I would really appreciate it if you would lemme know.. at least, I'd know somebody is going through it on a regular basis..

So...you ask me.. where was I?? and why haven't I posted in a long time??

The thing is, since the vacation was going on.. I was enjoying myself.. Now theres, just 3 more days left..

I celebrated diwali (check out the pooja video), made lots of visits (snaps coming up soon), and even saw Don..

Since i've not seen the previous Don, I found this one good..The suspense is really amazing..

I won't reveal it .. you should check it out for yourself.. its different even if you've seen the original one.. and the music is good too... Me being the bigda hua bachcha of the 21st century (shud I say 22nd?? ) .. i really liked the remixes better than the originals..

Right now ( as of rite this moment) I am trying to ignore the pathetic performance of the Indian team.. the score is 210/6 in 47.5 overs.. sheesh.. i just wish they wouldnt humiliate themselves in this way.. thats 213/7... i know i know.. i switched it off...

catch ya later..

bbye..

No comments: