Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Just a few more hours to go..

and then I'll be a free bird..

I mean, its not like I am in the prison or anything..but well, you know how it is.. when you've constantly got the feeling that you've to complete something.. this assigment, that tut..

So for 10 days, I am gonna be completely free.. of course, going back to the grind will be more difficult after that.. but who cares??

Tomorrow is the last of my torturous exams.. Its IT614-Programming Paradigms... As I've already told you.. the first two of my exams were terrible..

Maths was strictly ok..the paper was easy but I'd not studied..so whaddya expect..hmm..something about 35-40...that's of course wishful thinking...

Then today was Computer Organisation and OS...the name kinda wears you out..doesn't it?? Well, so did the paper.. It was soooo long.. but I can promise you that I did better than last time (remember the 37.5/80 fiasco) .. well the denominator is still 80 but hopefully the numerator will make some progress..

Well, better get back to the books.. or to the compilers and Prof RB Lenin might like it...

Wish me luck for tomorrow's exam guys.. i think its the only hope I have of maintaining a respectable CPI .. (Credit Point Index, in case you don't know)...

No comments: