Friday, November 03, 2006

Its been a week...

since I made my last postin...isn't it?? but the thing is i've been feeling the blues. firstly this leg pain.. and then my scores.. i haven't done all that well in the 2nd mid-semester. I know they're not bad.. but they're not good either.. see.. i scored 62/80 in OS...(there was a 10 MARK calculation mistake.. thank god i saw it), in the C++ practical i got 18/25 ..which is also ok..what is really bad is the 19.5/31 in C++ theory.. i wish i hadn't made those stupid mistakes..

And now my scooter is delayed for one whole week.. I wish i would get it soon. Now it'll be available only when i am back from Rajamundry.. (where is that , did u say) .. Well, its in Andhra Pradesh and 36 hr train journey.. and Why, am i going there.. u ask? well, the reason i'll tell u when i come back..

till then..
ciao..

bbye..

signing off. .
pankti..

No comments: