Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Finally..

I've got the computer all to myself for some time..

so why dont i give you an update about my day..

well, in the morning it was the usual rush-rush..i reached college 10 minutes early which is also usual.. then lenin sir gave the first bad news of the day.. i.e. wait another week for the result..
he made some excuse about being busy for the weekend and then made some lame joke about him and his wife renewing their marriage contract every 5 years.. i really dont know how the poor woman suffers his PJ's..

then we went to the lab where I made a new record today which is of switching places maximum times.. these were the problems i faced at the five PC's i tried:
  1. not a comfortable position, let me shift to the first row where i can see the screen better (because bechara shubam jain was going to assist us with our SQL)..
  2. the LAN is not working in this row, its working in that one..
  3. oh gosh, the mouse is not workin..i wish i could just throw it against the wall..
  4. this PC does not detect my memory stick...
  5. ah finally..its 11:45 and i find a place to work comfortably.. who cares if i gotta leave the lab at 12..

Then we went to the cafe and as usual sat and stuffed ourselves for about an hour, and then whiled away time for another hour..

Its time for Prof Maniklal's class.. if u've got some tips to stay awake in boring classes please do let me know.. i really need it for this class... i dont know how i manage to keep my eyes open..

Then we put up with English presentations for two more hours...some interesting, others a little boring.. put the effort was definitely laudable.. way to go people..

spent some time doing stuff, coding..and here i am indulging in my favorite part of the day...

boring you dear reader with my activities...

if you've managed to reach this point in the post, i appreciate your guts and patience.. thanx a lot..

logging off for now..

cheers,
pankti..

No comments: