Saturday, September 23, 2006

Its weekend time...

.....and i am dancing wid joy... But i know that before i know it..it'll have slipped away...and i'll be back to boring old classes and routines..but before that let me enjoy myself...

You know yesterday I watched the movie "Anthony Kaun Hai"...my its a really dumb movie..and as you all know the music by himesh reshmiya is untolerable... but i wouldnt consider it a waste of time since i was also workin while watchin the dumb movie...

today is the beginning of navratri...(i.e. the nine nights of revelry) and as much as i love navratri..i had to get up early in the morning today and that really ticked me off...but since i have got up..i mite as welll put the time to good use and bore u,dear reader!!

Sup...here I am this Saturday morning.. making plans...speaking of which, I'll also have to make plans to catch up with all my assignments and stuff... there is the program in C++ to code (the compiler is not giving me memory access :(( ) ..dont know when i will manage to finish it..
and then i've got to work on the entity relationship diagram and the data dictionary..i really hate databases..especially ones which i've to design on my own... and then there is the research i've to do on RFID for my english presentation which seems to have taken permanent backseat..

so guys, i'll get back in the working mode for some time...even tough it is a weekend..

cheers,
pankti...

No comments: