Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Favorite Quotes

  • Dreams are not the ones which you get when you are asleep. They are those which will never let you sleep.
  • If life is a battle, fight it with a smile
    If life is success, stamp it on your file
    If life is destiny, emboss is on a file
    If life is sharing, just walk an extra mile.
  • Destiny is not a matter of chance, its a matter of choice;Its not a thing to be waited for, its a thing to be achieved.
  • Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived.
  • I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, i can reach for; perfection is God's business.
  • People laugh at me because I am different. I laugh at them because they're all the same.
  • I never compete against the competition. One day I will beat the competition and then who will I compete against.
  • Challenges are high,the dreams are new,The world out there,is waiting for you,Dare to dream,dare to try,No goal is too distant,no start too high!
  • Everything in life has a beautiful ending...if its not beautiful its not the end!!
  • Its not always you get to hit the iron when its hot, I believe in hitting it so hard that it gets hot.

Will keep updating this list..

No comments: