Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hiiii,

Thanks for visiting my blog..
This is my first post so let me tell you something about myself..

Well, I am a typical Taurean which essentially means I am extremely lazy and stubborn.. so I just love to read and surf... (any activity which does not require me to move).. But books really are my passion and so is the the Internet. These are two things I cannot live without...(and my cell phone..) materialistically speaking.. As to being stubborn, well you can never force me to do anything..If i set my mind to something, I can do it. But only if I set my mind to it..

Another thing i am absolutely crazy about is my music... I just love music and cannot exist without it.. I pretty much listen to anything and everything...(in music that is...)

I am currently pursuing my Masters of Science(Information Technology) from DAIICT, Gandhinagar. So please feel free to post your comments...

Cheers,
Pankti.

No comments: