Saturday, September 30, 2006

Its Saturday night....

and one day of my short-short vacation is already over..

In the past two days, I've seen three movies..yesterday I saw Ahista Ahista, Lage Raho Munnabhai and right now I am watching some stupid John-Bipasha movie

Well, today i've decided to write my first movie review for you guys..

I'll tell you about Ahista Ahista..you know, its a terrible movie..

I mean, Abhay Deol looks like a monkey all through the movie.. and so does Shayan Munshi.. as it is, ever since I know about what a horrible person Shayan Munshi is .. I dont like his face at all...

I mean, perjury is  a terrible thing, and then in such a case where justice is so important.. he just turned hostile..

anways, lets get back to the movie..

Abhay Deol is a guy who works as a witness for people wanting to get married in court.. He charges Rs 200 per marriage..

One day he sees Soha Ali Khan (she looks cute!!) standing outside the court, waiting for her fiancee. But as is obvious from go.. the fiancee doesnt turn up and poor Abhay Deol decides to take her under his wing.. he helps her to get a job in an old age home..

In turn, she helps him to build a better career as a bank agent... Abhay Deol falls in love with her (and Soha falls in love with him)and asks her to marry him..

And now, u tell me Shayan Munshi comes back.. Well, you are absolutely right.. Its the same ghisa pita story.. Shayan Munshi explains his story, gives his excuses and Soha falls for it.

Abhay Deol signs as their witness and goes off into the sunlight..

Stupid movie, ain't it?? Atleast they could've got Soha married to Abhay.. that would've made some sense...but this..

nah, its not my kinda movie.. but go ahead if u wanna check it out...

Now its time for bed..

Sayo Nara..

Good Night...

Sweet Dreams...

No comments: