Monday, September 25, 2006

What a day!!

or maybe I should say..what a monday..

let me begin by saying that per se, I hate Mondays. ..in fact, there is no day which i hate more than a monday.. but i've already bored you with this before ..so i wont start again..

this monday was extra-bad.. extra-horrible..

firstly i got up late..i snoozed off 5 times..
then when i finally got up, i realized that its the 2nd monday after the insems..we're sure to get our grades today..which for CO i am sure are going to be terrible..

and then came the sixer.. my beloved phone went dead on me.. now i dont know if i've told you this before, but i cannot , I repeat i cannot live without my phone.. i cannot exist without it.. and just like that it went dead.. although its not so bad that i cant make and receive (spellcheck this!) calls...i can ..in fact, i can even make and receive (spellcheck again) messages, but anything else is just impossible...i want this stupid phone replaced..please please somebody go and hammer the Nokia people..to stop making these lousy handsets..

well, its time to be off..labs almost started.. will keep ya posted on the status of the various tragedies of my life as listed above..

very upset and extremely mad at nokia and the world in general,
pankti.

No comments: