Monday, September 25, 2006

hey there...

see...didnt i tell you i had a feeling about the day...

it turned out exactly as i had anticipated...maybe even worse..
i mean what could be worse than getting 39 marks in CO..
a subject like computer organization and OS??
in which dear hemal ma'am always used to give me such good marks..
it is in times like these and ONLY in times like this that i miss stupid old HL..

and then when i saw the maths TA..i felt like throttling him.. after all ..
he is the one who caused this stupid stupid mess..
how is anybody supposed to perform calculations like 16^4 without using a calculator...is he crazy or is he crazy..?? whatever, now i've decided to be a saint and forgive him...i.e. i've decided to let him live..but if he does any such stunt again.. well, lets just say he shouldnt try it..

and then my poor poor phone...or shud i say poor poor me..??its not working and i am in deep trouble.. there are some things which i cannot put up with and this is one of them..
and if the nokia guy tries to re-format the thing this time, he is not gonna be a happy guy..
i swear to it guys.. he is DEAD!!

oh..and i forgot to mention the highlight of my day which happened in the morning itself..
just when i thought i should share my woes with my friends and was busily orkutting in the C++ lab, the TA caught me and reminded me ..that lab was meant for constructing and destructing variables, not relationships..

well, i am not being too much of a blogger today .. am I..?? threating to kill him and him and him..
but wat am i to do...
i hate being in this predicament.. i could almost say my poor n91 is suffering from the stupid chikun gunia... eewww.. i know thats a terrible terrible joke..sorry..

guess its time to log off for now.. before u come and beat me with a stick.. bbye

p.s. 39 marks is not out of 50..its from much much more.. no prizes for guessing..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hay!i dnt believe that you can get bad marks.The 39 stuff might be out of 50 only get it cheked and if its not dont worry,evn my mock CATs are not much better!!You atlst managed a handsome 39,think of us....???I used to secure 50/50 in maths and now getng 5 marks is getng difficult......

i believe,its time 4 us to sit and do some serious studeies......
Even i miss HL...gaining marks was jsut so easy over ther :(.

GOD bless both of us :(.