Friday, September 29, 2006

It is Friday...

and this time its a long weekend.. I gotta holiday on Monday too..

I just wish Gandhiji could have been born on October 3, then it would've been even better.. I've got a holiday on Tuesday also.. ain't it??

So , you ask, what are my plans for the weekend..

Well, Richa is coming down tomorrow...and I've bullied Chintan into bringing her to my place first.. so we're gonna have lots and lots of fun.. then there is that Google competition..lets see if I have the time to attend it.. I'll update you with the type of stuff it was about .. that is in case i do attend of which I am doubtful..

Then Sunday we are going to a movie.. so if you've seen any of the new ones over the weekend then do review it for me..so we dont waste time..

and then monday i am gonna get some assignments done.. lets forget about that for now..

hey, in case any of you are reading this stuff seriously, then please do give me a feedback.. i mean, its really important..

No comments: